I had a doctor visit on Thursday Oct 23 to confirm that I am pregnant! My estimated due date is June 21, 2009. Jason & I are thrilled with the news & our family is excited as well. I'm feeling pretty good, however I am quite tired lately & need to take frequent trips to the bathroom. Luckily I don't have any morning sickness yet!
I thought I would post a picture of what I look like at 5 weeks & 5 days. It will be interesting to see how my body changes over the next 8 months of pregnancy.


1 comment:
Woo Hoo - I'm going to be a grandma, but when will I be able to shout it to the world??? I can't wait for the first trimester to be done and over with. Awaiting you with open arms my dear sweet grandchild!
Love Grandma K
Post a Comment