Yesterday was the beginning of my 8th week of pregnancy. This week the baby's length is 0.50 inches & weighs about 1 gram... So tiny!!! This week the babies external ears, optic nerve & eyelids are all developing. By this coming weekend, the baby's arms & legs will be moving & would be visible on an ultrasound & it will also be possible to hear the baby's heartbeat via doppler. It's still surreal that there is baby growing inside me. There was a great sale on maternity clothes yesterday so even though I don't need larger clothes yet, I decided to buy a few tops so I'm ready. My pants are getting tighter this week but I don't think it's time to buy maternity pants yet. I'll probably wait a few more weeks before I buy those. I still don't have any morning sickness & I feel very lucky! I'm still tired and making frequent trips to the bathroom. I'm usually up 3 times in the middle of the night!! I read that this gets better in the 2nd trimester so I'm looking forward to that.
This past weekend we were in Oshkosh for Lisa & Justin's wedding. We traveled with Jason's parents & we all had a great time. My favorite part of the reception was when Lisa played her violin with the dueling pianos to "The Devil Went Down to Georgia". She's an amazing violinist & was a beautiful bride. Below are a few pictures from the wedding & reception.




The first visit to my new OB doctor is next week Tuesday November 18. I promise that I will post an update after that visit to let you know how things are going. I'm so excited and can't wait until the appointment on the 18th!
Have a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment