Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

23 Weeks - Ultrasound pictures!

Enjoy some pictures of our little man!!



Have a good night!

8 comments:

Mindy said...

What are we seeing in the bottom video?

The second picture makes it seem like he has Jason's side profile. Too cute.

The Herbst's said...

How Adorable! Hope you had fun at the ultrasound.
Rachel

Jolene said...

I was wondering the same thing as Mindy, but is it the baby's legs/shins? Towards the end it looks like when he moves around you can see the rest of his body, in the fetal position, of course!

Grandma K said...

wow - this was sooo great.
In the short video is he sucking his thumb??

PAPA MOLLE said...

I think he looks like a Jack William Molle

Anonymous said...

This post is for Mom Molle, We are getting ready to go to Nebraska to see Grandson # 3, Jaxon for his 2nd birthday and real excited to hold # 4, what ever his name is! We will love him allot! Papa Mollé

Auntie Jen said...

Love the pics as everyone else! :) Let us know what he is doing .. I would go with the other name I heard! hehe .. mom leaked it out I think! ;) Well I hope you are feeling well .. let's see a pic of that belly. I live too far away so you have to post those too! Love you and miss you Jackie and baby (Jason too!).

Jackie said...

To those who have asked what our baby boy is doing in the last video - my answer is "I don't know!". He was moving around a lot during the U/S so I think he's moving a lot in that video too. Near the end of the clip, you should be able to make out his legs, body & one arm. It's so HARD to describe in a post!!

I plan to post another message sometime this week and I'll include a belly pic!