Here's our baby boy in all his glory!!

We told my parents and grandma in person tonight... we brought pizza & made them wait until dessert (cupcakes filled with BLUE frosting) to find out what we are having. They were quite impatient but it was fun for us to see them squirming. Here's a couple of pictures of them eating dessert!!

We told my parents and grandma in person tonight... we brought pizza & made them wait until dessert (cupcakes filled with BLUE frosting) to find out what we are having. They were quite impatient but it was fun for us to see them squirming. Here's a couple of pictures of them eating dessert!!
We're thrilled with the news and can't wait to start decorating the nursery and starting the baby registry. The only thing stressing me out right now is we are having a very tough time coming up with a boys name that we both like. I guess we still have 4 months to figure that out so I shouldn't be too worried.
Well, I'm off to rummage through some blue hand-me-downs we received recently. I wanted to make sure it was a boy before digging through the clothes. This should be fun.
Have a great night!
Well, I'm off to rummage through some blue hand-me-downs we received recently. I wanted to make sure it was a boy before digging through the clothes. This should be fun.
Have a great night!


4 comments:
YAY!!!! How exciting! I, too, was waiting all day to find out your news. :) So happy for you both.
You KNOW I am excited from our conversation today! And I just am!!! :) Keep me informed of any themes that you are planning ... that helps with shopping and scrapping! Love you sister and nephew! Oh how cool is that! :) xoxo
YAY YAY YAY!!!!!! I am SO excited for you guys. We need a little boy in the dinner club :) We call dibs on him for Lauren's first prom date :) (Although Chad said she is never allowed to ride in a car with a Molle boy behind the wheel.)
PS...Jason, he looks just like you! (just kidding...hehehe)
Mindy
Post a Comment