I saw Dr. Meyer this morning for my weekly checkup and things are still going well. He said that my weight and blood pressure are good. The nurse measured my belly and it's measuring at 36 weeks. We also heard the baby's heartbeat again and it was 159 bpm. They didn't check if I'm dilating or effacing this week, but Dr. Meyer said he would check it at one of the next two visits (37 or 38 weeks). I feel so incredibly thankful that this pregnancy has been going smoothly without complications. I can't believe that the end is in sight and we are finally going to meet Baby Molle soon!! I have my last shower this weekend in Menomonee Falls and I'm really looking forward to it!! I'm also very excited about spending some quality time with my wonderful Mom & sisters this weekend!
On Sunday, May 17, my good friend Sara came over and took some pregnancy pictures. I thought I would share a couple of them on the blog. Enjoy!


Have a good night!
1 comment:
Awwwwww!! Your pictures are beautiful. I wish I had thought to have her take some for me too :) Oh well. Maybe next time. You look fantastic. So glad things are going so well. We can't wait to meet Cash Money Molle!
Post a Comment