Braeden had his one month checkup today and he's doing very well. His head measures in the 50th percentile which is up from the 40th percentile when he was born. His length is now 23 1/2 inches which puts him in the 95th plus percentile (not sure where he got his height from!!). And we were both surprised by his weight as he's now 11 lbs & 10 oz so he's gained nearly 3 lbs since birth which puts him in the 50th percentile. Everything else looks good and our next visit will be in another month where he'll get his 2nd round of vaccinations.
Here's a few pictures of our little guy that I took in the past few days:



Lastly, I wanted to share a couple funny pictures that I took of our cat Mollie. I went into the spare bedroom this afternoon and saw a lump in the comforter only to discover that Mollie was under the sheets napping!!!


Have a good night!
3 comments:
Sounds like things are going well... I like the onsie I made for Braeden. He is too cute! I feel like I am having Braeden withdrawl! Hope to see you guys soon.. we leave for CA tomorrow so will be MIA for a week. Have a good weekend!
Anything new happening? Don't leave us hanging here!
I am going through Braeden withdrawl ... I think we need an update. The aunties are wanting to know the status of our beloved nephew!!!! :) Take care mama ... we love you too! xoxo
Post a Comment