Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

3 Months Old!!!

Today Braeden turned three months old!!! So what's he been up to lately? Well, he started daycare last week when I went back to work and that seems to be going well. He's been sleeping through the night since he turned 2 months old, and we LOVE him for that (among other things)!! He hasn't rolled over yet but I think we're getting close. He's not a fan of tummy time but loves to lay on his back. The last few days he's rolled from his back to his side, so we think it's only a matter of days before he goes from his side to his tummy! In general, Braeden is a very happy baby and is almost always smiling. The other day Great Grandma Betty said "He must wear himself out from all the smiling he does during the day!" Maybe that's why he sleeps so much. I feel bad because I have to wake him up in the morning now that I'm back to work! :(

Here's a few 3 month pictures that our good friend Sara took recently.

Have a good night!

1 comment:

Auntie Jen said...

Pretty soon that sweet boy is gonna be 4 months, and no update!! I am too far away and need to know what he is up to! ;) I know you are busy mama, just keep me informed. Hehe.