Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

4 month checkup

Braeden had is 4 month checkup yesterday and it went very well. He now weighs 16 lb & 9 oz (88th percentile so he's not off the charts anymore!), he's 26.3 in long (94th percentile) & his head circumference is 41.8 cm (50th percentile). Dr. Beibel did a physical and everything looks really good and he was impressed that Braeden was making a really good effort to sit up by himself. And the biggest news from his checkup - he got two shots & didn't shed a tear!!! Such a tough boy & I'm so proud of him!

We'll be starting rice cereal in a couple of weeks so I'll keep you posted on how that goes! :)

Here's a few pictures I took of him when we got home last night:


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Auntie Jen said...

Very cute pictures! Would look great in a scrapbook! HAHA! Looks like a very cute and content baby. Nice job mama Jack. Hope to hear some laughs on youtube soon! Love you guys.