Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Feels like summer!!!

Can you believe it? Two posts in one weekend! Just don't get used to it - hehe!!! Anyways, we had such a fun day with Mamma & Poppa Molle that I wanted to blog about it. We started the day by going to Apple Holler for brunch and then checked out the animals. Later in the day Braeden played in the kiddy pool for the first time! He had a lot of fun & was probably in there for half an hour at least. I couldn't help taking tons of pictures, so bear with me, I'm going to post quite a few of them here! While splashing around, he had his first little taste of soda - Coca-Cola, which I know Derek will like to hear (and it wasn't diet)! He also shared a root-beer popsicle with Mamma, another first for him! Later, he got to cruise in the Sesame Street stroller for a little bit. I'm sure he's going to sleep well tonight because he's had an eventful weekend!!!!


Have a good night!

No comments: