Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

13 Weeks!

I knew I'd be bad at keeping up with the updates!! Nothing much new is going on with the pregnancy so there isn't much to report. Next week Wednesday the 17th I have my monthly check-up, so I promise to post another message after that visit to let you know how the baby's doing. This past week I've noticed my belly getting a little bigger each day. I'm still in regular tops but have been wearing maternity pants for the last few weeks already.

This next week is our birthday week - Jason turns 30!!! on Monday December 15 and I turn 28 on Saturday December 20. We didn't really plan anything for our birthdays but maybe we'll go out to dinner one night next week to celebrate! Also, next weekend we are celebrating Christmas at my parents on the 20th and Christmas at my grandparents on the 21st since my sister Jen & brother-in-law Jeremy will be in town (they live in Chippewa Falls, WI). My other sister Jolene and her boyfriend Tommy will also be traveling from Oshkosh for the weekend festivities.

Tonight we're headed to Claim Jumper in Brookfield to have dinner with some of our dinner club friends, it should be a fun time! Tomorrow we plan on relaxing around the house watching football and Jason's parents might be stopping by to give Jason his birthday gift.

That's about all that is going on with us right now. I'll be posting another message on the 17th, I promise.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Jolene said...

Thanks for including Tommy! He feels so left out sometimes...but he'll be alright :)

Auntie Jen said...

Poor Tommy! Can't wait to see him .. hope he does the Satan thing again at G'ma's!! Can't wait to see you guys. Love you.