Christmas 2008
Merry Christmas everyone! We had a lot of fun spending time with our families in the past week. We started off celebrating Christmas with my immediate family & grandparents on my Dad's side on Saturday Dec 20 & we also celebrated mine & my sister Jen's birthdays... today is actually Jen's birthday - HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY JEN!!! Our parents bought us a cake & we opened birthday gifts before we opened the Christmas gifts. Little baby Molle received some cute baby gifts - the pictures are posted below. The next Christmas celebration was on Sunday Dec 21st at my grandparents house. We spent time with my immediate family again as well as my Aunt Sue, Uncle Gale & cousins Lisa & Brad. We had a good time enjoying the company & good food. Then on Christmas Eve we had dinner at my parents house and went to the evening Christmas mass with them. We spent Christmas day at Jason's parents house in Burlington. We opened up presents, had delicious lasagna for lunch & dinner, and watched "The Bee Movie" (well, some of us napped though the movie - hehe!!). Overall, we had a great time spending Christmas with our loved ones. I'm looking forward to the next Christmas when our little one can celebrate the festivities with us.In baby news, I'm now in week 15 and feeling great! Besides my expanding belly, I don't really have any other symptoms. I'll probably post another belly picture in the next couple of weeks. And in case you are wondering, my baby is the size of an apple this week. How exciting!!Enjoy the following pictures from Christmas:
4 comments:
I forget, when do you get to find out the sex? I'm DYING here Jackie! I really like the packers and brewers onesies. I'll look around for some badgers gear!
Aunt Jojo -
We find out the gender on Feb 4. I can't wait either to find out, but it's not much longer now! I'll let everyone know just as soon as we find out. And badger gear would be so cute, we'll probably try and take the baby to at least one game next fall!
so happy for you, jackie...thanks for sharing your wonderful news with me! it was nice to talk to you today...thanks for calling. :)
Hello? Anybody there? Jeez, and to think I caught heck from your hubby anytime I went more than a few days without a new blog post. Man...
:-)
Post a Comment