Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

19 Weeks

Sorry it's been so long since I last posted!!! My pregnant belly has really started growing in the last couple of weeks. I still feel pretty good, however lately I've had trouble sleeping. I recently purchased a body pillow which helps a little but I'm still not very comfortable sleeping on my side (I'm normally a back sleeper). Plus, I've been getting up at least 3 times a night to go to the bathroom recently... what a pain!! Well, this baby is worth it! Also, I had to reschedule my monthly doctor visit to Friday, January 30 (originally was supposed to be on Wed January 14) and I have the big ultrasound visit on Wed February 4. I'll have a lot to post after those visits, I can't wait!!!

Here's a picture of me at 19 weeks & 1 day:



In other news, Jason (with some help from his friends Derek & Andy- thanks guys!) worked on tiling our master bathroom floor and tub surround. The floor is done and the tub surround is almost done. Here are some before, during and after pictures:


BEFORE - was vinyl

DEMO WORK

MORE DEMO WORK

TILE IS DOWN
AFTER - looks good!!
Have a good night!

Jackie

1 comment:

Jolene said...

sure does look good - belly and tile! :)