I can hardly believe that I've reached the halfway point of my pregnancy! I feel like my body has changed a lot in just the past 3 weeks, and I'm sure it will change a lot more during the second half of my pregnancy. For the past couple of weeks I thought I might be feeling the baby moving around, but it wasn't until last Friday night (1/23) at a Phil Vassar concert that I knew for sure I felt the baby moving! The baby was moving during the whole concert and was really active during Phil's last song, the "hot tub" song. Looks like the baby might like country music!
Here's a picture that Jason took of me tonight when we got home from work. Mollie is very clingy to us when we get home from work so she had to be in the picture.

Stay tuned for more updates after my next doc visit on Friday 1/30 & then after the big U/S visit on Wednesday 2/4 where we'll hopefully find out if our little one is a boy or girl (for the record, I have a hunch that it's a girl!).
Have a good night!
2 comments:
i think you have officially popped...hope all is well with the visit on friday...i am sure we will see each other sooner than later...
For the record....I had a hunch Lauren was a boy :) You look great, by the way!
Post a Comment