Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, January 30, 2009

Monthly Baby Checkup

So I had my monthly checkup today and everything looks good. It was a very quick visit, she measured my stomach and we heard the baby's heartbeat again and it was 160 bpm (same as my last visit in Dec). I did find out some disappointing news however... my doctor is leaving the clinic. She informed me that she will be joining a new clinic but the details haven't been finalized yet. I'll still see her for the ultrasound next Wed and my monthly checkup in March. Depending on where she goes, I may follow her or switch to a different doctor within the current clinic. My friend Mindy sees Dr. Meyer so I may consider switching to him... I hear he's good & he delivered Chad & Mindy's precious baby girl Lauren!!!

That's about it, nothing much else to report. I'll have a lot more to say next week after our big ultrasound on Feb 4!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Hmmm. I wonder why Dr. Tousignat (sp?) is leaving? If you decide to switch to Dr. Meyer, I think you'll like him. He is SUPER knowledgeable. We always felt like we were in the care of the very best. We recommend him but you should do what you feel is best for YOU!

Mindy said...

Oh I forgot-- (maybe you thought of this already though). If you follow Dr. Tousignat, make sure your insurance covers her at her new location. Just a thought.

Mindy said...

Well...?!?!?!?!?! Come on, your appointment to find out the gender of Baby M. was an hour ago :) Waiting anxiously here... :-)