Jason & I saw the doctor this morning for my weekly checkup. Blood pressure & weight are fine & baby's heartbeat was 144 bpm. He checked me and said I'm barely 1 cm dilated and haven't really progressed any further in terms of effacing. He doesn't think this baby will come anytime soon & so he has decided to have me induced on Saturday night (6/13). We're supposed to be admitted to the hospital at 7PM as long as they aren't too busy (could get pushed back a couple of hours otherwise) and if all goes well Dr. Meyer said we should meet our baby boy on Sunday afternoon. Needless to say, Jason & I are very excited for this weekend!
I'll try to post one last belly picture before going to the hospital. Wish us luck!
Have a great night!


2 comments:
so...i think this may become a tradition...go to a movie with the girls and deliver a baby a few days later...i got you labels!
~sara
I am excited too. Wish I could be there but will be there soon to see my favorite nephew!!! :) I will be checking my phone frequently!! Love you and take care of yourself!! xoxo
Post a Comment