Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day Jason!!!

OK, so I know it's a day late but I just never found the time yesterday to post an update. We had a fun 1st fathers day weekend with Braeden. On Saturday both sets of grandparents came over and we grilled out - steaks & potatoes, it was yummy!!! After dinner the grandparents got in some much needed cuddle time with Braeden & he was really happy to see them. Well, he slept most of the time but I know he enjoyed the attention! Then on Sunday Jason, Braeden & I spent the first part of the day together just relaxing and enjoying some bonding time. Then for dinner we picked up Blaha's and went over to the Herbst residence to grill out - it was a great time & Braeden slept through most of it! :)

Time for some new pictures:These last few pictures are from Braeden's first bath - he was awake & didn't fuss at all!!

Have a good week!

2 comments:

Auntie Jen said...

Jason, Happy belated Father's Day! Looks like everyone is happy and healthy. I love seeing my beautiful Braeden!! Can't wait to see him in less than a month!! Love you guys!

Jolene said...

no pictures of "the gun show?"