Braeden Allen arrived at 2:31PM today, weighing in at 8 lb, 13 oz & 22 inches long. Baby, Mom & Dad are all doing great. Enjoy a couple of birthday pictures and we'll post another update in the next few days when we are home & have more pictures to share.


Have a good night!
7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! He is absolutely adorable. Can't wait to meet him and officially welcome him into the dinner club! Yay!
My nephew and (godson!) Braeden is so beautiful .. not that I was doubting you guys!! Can't wait to see more pictures. Talk to you soon Mamma!! Love all of you. Get some sleep!
Congrats guys! can't wait to meet him tomorrow! P.S. thank goodness he didn't get my chin!
~sara
congratulations!! what a beautiful baby. blessings upon your new family!! :)
Congratulations! What a wonderful addition to the family. I can't wait to meet him!
Congrats!
I'm a grandma - hooray! And I must say, Braeden is absolutley adorable. I could hold him for hours. Can't wait to get to know him better this summer!
Post a Comment