We are now home and enjoying every minute with Braeden! We came home around 2:30PM today and he's slept for most of the afternoon and evening. I pretty much have to wake him up for feedings!
Here are a lot of pictures from the hospital & the last few are from our first night home - Enjoy!
Great pictures Jackie - can't wait to see some with his favorites Aunties!!! :) His great auntie will have to do! Love you and hope to talk to you soon. Keep posting if you can! xoxo
5 comments:
nice work posting all these pics jackie! :) other then that i have no comment. :)
Great pictures Jackie - can't wait to see some with his favorites Aunties!!! :) His great auntie will have to do! Love you and hope to talk to you soon. Keep posting if you can! xoxo
Wow - he really is cute. Nice photos. I want some of them. I am so proud of all 3 of you!
Welcome home Braeden! Can't wait to come over and cuddle you some more :)
can't wait to hold him! :)
Post a Comment